There are things only you can do. Let us do the rest.
We provide in-home and virtual assistant services for busy households.
Putting back toys and other items
Cleaning out the refrigerator
Disposing package boxes
Replenishing toilet paper, napkins and soap
Wiping down counters and tables
Package returns and pickup
Household task management app
Make appointments for doctor, haircuts, etc
Finding extracurricular activities for kids
Researching top vendors for household jobs
Creating meal plans
Creating grocery lists
Planning birthdays and holidays
Managing school schedules and caregivers
Washing baby bottles and other high-use items
Why use HomeHQ?
- A lot less hassle – No searching online for hours and scheduling multiple interviews.
- Trustworthy – Get help that is already vetted through background checks, reference checks and in-person assessments
- Higher quality – HomeHQ provides ongoing training to our Household Assistants in various domestic tasks to continue to add value to your daily life
- Minimize paperwork – HomeHQ handles the payroll
- Supervisory support – HomeHQ proactively monitors and coaches Household Assistants, incorporating your feedback
$400 per week
- Best for two-person households
- Usually focused on limited set of 2-3 regular tasks
$600 per week
- Best for 2+ households with kids
- Can include wide range of household help including meal prep, laundry, tidying/light cleaning, grocery shopping and errands
$800 per week
- Best for 2+ households with kids with very limited time for household management
- Depending on household size and complexity, can include the majority of household tasks
Note: Payments are made on a monthly basis for the upcoming month and are non-refundable except in the case that HomeHQ Household Assistant is unable to provide services. We request that clients give a 30 days advanced notice in case of termination of services, change in package, change in schedule, or vacation credits. Additional terms may apply.